There’s a saying that if a business isn’t growing, it’s dying. But it’s not that simple. Your business needs to grow and scale carefully and strategically.
It’s never a good idea to increase resources and take on more clients in an ad-hoc fashion. Many businesses have failed because they’ve grown too quickly and beyond their capacity to service their clients and customers.
At Soar360, our digital marketing company Melbourne, will provide effective business strategies to grow and scale your organisation in a sustainable way.
Firstly, it’s important to understand the difference between growth and scaling:
- Growth involves increasing your sales and revenue at the same pace that you increase your resources.
- Scaling involves increasing sales and revenue without increasing resources and overheads.
Both are important but you need a well-planned business strategy to do either of these successfully. And when your business is growing out of its start-up phase, it’s essential for you to decide which path your business will take.
We can help you with this decision. We will analyse your company’s current position and where you want to take it. Then we can help you:
- decide whether growth or scaling – or a combination – will work best for your organisation
- identify potential growth options and streams
- develop an expansion strategy for scaling your organisation
- co-develop products and services to bring to market.
At Soar360, we take an holistic approach to developing solutions for growing businesses. So we will look at strategy, technology, marketing and even business investment solutions when helping you decide how best to grow your business.
For example, a technology solution might work best for scaling, while funding and equity might be more appropriate for growth. Every business is different, so we don’t start with any pre-conceived ideas.
Want to know more?
If your business is growing out the start-up phase, you’ve reached a tipping point in your business – you need to decide where to go from here. The wrong decision could be fatal to your business. Contact us to find out how we can develop a sustainable growth strategy for your success.